Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: *DELETED*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *DELETED*

    Post deleted by starbuck
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    Well if youll pay attention the crews and drivers are also throwing the snowballs at the fans. So you dont care if any of the fans get hurt then. and besides they are just having some fun. Everyone loves to through snowballs at people.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    [ QUOTE ]
    Well if youll pay attention the crews and drivers are also throwing the snowballs at the fans. So you dont care if any of the fans get hurt then. and besides they are just having some fun. Everyone loves to through snowballs at people.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I guess but I saw Michael Waltrip trying to block the snowballs with an umbrella? that was funny.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    Dude it's people like you is the reason the world is full of twinkle toes... can't have any fun at all.... pansy
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    They even said on the air that there was no harm so no foul. It was all just fun and games while there was nothing to do except watch the track dry.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    [ QUOTE ]
    Dude it's people like you is the reason the world is full of twinkle toes... can't have any fun at all.... pansy

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yeah, yeah, yeah. we are not talking about 20 yards away from each other. we are talking about from the stands to pit road. If someone had gotten hurt fox would have talking about how dangerous it is.
    also watch the nane calling,You don't know me. Just because I can see the danger in this you want to go calling names.
    and If I recall correctly this same thing happend in the NFL with someone actually getting hurt one game.
    Like I said, it is all fun. What would you say if they were throwing rocks? wouldn't be just fun and games. What about bottles? To get a snowball from the stands to Pit Road it has to be packed into basically an IceBall and that is far different that a snow ball being thrown from 20 yard's away on a level area.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    Ok can you honestly say that if you were there that you would not be throwing them too?
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    God I love rednecks.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    Rednecks. Anyone know where the term comes from?
    And no copy and paste please.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idiots at Bristol throwing snowballs

    Redneck - people who work outside, hard labor, and their neck's get sun burnt.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •